Fascinating Kids With The Love of Jesus
When you arrive...
Look for the Kids’ Wing located just past our Lobby.
- Head to our check-in table in the Lobby where our welcome team will greet you. Check in begins at 3:45pm.
- First time visitors enter their information into our check-in system and receive a weekly name tag + pick-up code.
- Our welcome team will direct you to your child’s classroom where you will be greeted by their teachers.
- After service head back to the Kids’ Wing to pick up your child with your pick-up code.
On Family Worship Sundays (1st/3rd Sundays of each month)...
- Check in to Kids' Ministry before the service, and plan to arrive a bit early so you can have time to get settled.
- Kids 4 years and up will go into worship with families. Kids 3 years and under are welcome but can also be dropped off in the Kids' Wing.
- After the music, we will invite up kids 4 years through 5th grade for a blessing, then walk these older kids back to the Kids' Wing.
- After the service, you can pick-up your kids as usual :)
To sign up for the Kids’ Ministry email, contact Cindy Garcia.
Garden City Kids’ ministry wants to fascinate kids with the love of Jesus. Discipleship happens on Sundays in our kid’s ministry and throughout the week as families disciple their kids. We are here to partner with families as they raise their kids in the good news of the gospel.
The gospel is central to all we do in kids’ ministry. Through the Bible, kids discover God’s rescue plan for the world. They learn how Jesus came to earth, lived a perfect life on our behalf, died for our sins, and rose again to give new life to all who believe. This creates a culture of grace.
Jesus gives us the mission to make discples and this mission includes kids! Jesus saw kids as important. He loved them and welcomed them. He even said that His Kingdom belogs to those with hearts like children (Matthew 19:4)